The owner of the website Printoku.com is Printoku. You can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Acceptance of the general conditions
Access to this site or its use in any way implies acceptance of these general terms established by Printoku. Consequently, the user will be responsible to read the Terms and conditions.
The use of certain services also imply acceptance, without reservation, to the special rules or instructions Printoku.com could establish an ad hoc basis, to replace or complement these general conditions.
The conditions of use of this web site are indefinite. Printoku reserves the unilateral right to change the content.
Terms of website use
Use of this web site, its content and services
You agree to use this web site and its services and contents in a properly and lawfully way, in accordance with current legislation, good faith and generally accepted practices.
The user cannot perform actions that cause damage to the pages of this web site or disable, overburden or damage it in any way. Nor will perform any activity that may prevent other users the normal use or enjoyment of the website.
Following acts are prohibited in relation to the contents of this website:
- Reproduction, distribution or modification, except in accordance with the authorization from the legal owner or legislation.
- Violation of the rights of Printoku or its owners such content
- Its use for any commercial or advertising purposes, unless you have obtained the written permission of Printoku.
Intellectual and Industrial property rights
Printoku owns the rights to exploit intellectual property of this website. Printoku also owns the intellectual property rights, industrial and image of the content available on this website, or has the necessary authorization in order to use it. Access, navigation and use of this website by the user does not imply any waiver, license or right transfer from Printoku.
Consequently, it is not allowed to remove, ignore or manipulate the copyright notice (“copyright”) and any other data identifying the rights of Printoku or its owners included in the content as well as technical protection devices, digital fingerprints or any mechanisms or identifying information that could be part of the content.
It is further prohibited to reproduce, modify, reuse, exploit, publishing, uploading files, post, transmit, use, process or distribute in any way all or part of the content contained on the website for advertising or commercial purposes, if do not have the express written permission of Printoku.
The name printoku.com and corresponding logo is a trademark and any reproduction or use without the owner’s authorization is prohibited.
Printoku is not responsible under any circumstances for damages of any nature that may be caused by:
- unavailability, maintenance and operation of the website or its services or content;
- lack of usefulness, appropriateness or validity of the website or its services or content to meet the needs, activities or specific results or expectations of users;
- the existence of virus in the contents or other elements that may alter or damage computer systems and / or user data;
- any use of content by users, especially illicit uses, negligent, fraudulent or contrary to these general conditions, good faith, generally accepted uses and public order;
- the illegality, lack of quality, reliability, and availability of services provided by third parties and made available to the user or advertised on the web site;
- the failure of third parties of their obligations or commitments in connection with the services provided to users through the web site.
You agree not to use the website or the information in it, to carry activities contrary to law, morals or public order and, in general, to use under the conditions established by Printoku.
The views, contents, and in general, all activities performed by the user, are your sole responsibility, Printoku is not responsible for any damages or losses arising from such activities.
It is strictly prohibited to use the website in order to send advertising or commercial communications, for the broadcast of messages with advertising purpose or for the catchment of data with the same purpose.
Modification and termination of services
Printoku reserves the right to modify, suspend or terminate the provision of services from printoku.com content, in whole or in part, at any time, without prior notice to users of the website.
According to the current legislation on data protection and on services of the information society and electronic commerce, the user accepts that the personal data provided to place orders, register, subscribe to our newsletter or to access any other service on this website are included in a file owned by this company for the following purposes:
- to facilitate the provision of the requested services
- for correctly identifying users that request personalized services
- for statistical studies of the users to design improvements in the services provided
- to perform basic administrative tasks
- and to keep you informed by email or by any other means, news, products and services related to printoku.com
If you do not want us to make this treatment of your personal data, please inform us through our email or mailing address in the above. Any registered user can at any time exercise the right to access, rectify and, where necessary, cancel or oppose the processing of personal data supplied by the means stated above.
Printoku is committed to fulfilling its obligation of secrecy of personal data and its duty to treat as confidential, and assumes, for this purpose, measures of technical, organizational and security measures to prevent alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, in accordance with current regulations of data protection and other applicable legislation.
You warrant be over 14 years and will be responsible for providing true and lawful, reserving Printoku the right to deny service to any user who has provided false information, without prejudice to other actions stipulated by law.
Information about your credit card
To ensure your safety, Printoku not store any data on your credit card. At the time of processing your order, your card details will be transmitted, with the sole purpose of making payment for your order, to the financial institution selected by Printoku. Your information is encrypted and transmitted in accordance with the latest safety standards.
- Differentiate, anonymously, to new users and returning visitors
- Obtain, anonymously, about the use of the website to analyze statistically in aggregate
- Provide the functionality of “shopping cart” and identify unequivocally to manage their orders